“Each of us, at least once in our lives, hears the inner call. Some call it the wild woman within, who seeks to be heard, to return her tamed daughters to their natural, intuitive state, to break the chains that hold them so that they may run free “ ~Clarissa Pinkola Estes, Women Who Run With the Wolves
Join Sacred Warrior founder, Vanessa Chakour for a powerful women’s retreat amongst the 51 wolves at the Wolf Conservation Center in So Salem, NY. A one of a kind experience as we connect to the inner and outer wild.
THIS RETREAT INCLUDES:
• Immersion in nature
• Holistic Herbalism Teachings
• Connection to the Land through Foraging and Wildcrafting
• Connection to Instinct & Intuition through Sacred Warrior Movement & Meditation practice
• Bonfire & Sacred Fire Ceremony
• Time for Self Reflection & Sharing
• Wolf Education & Advocacy with The Wolf Conservation Center Staff
• Intimate Time Amongst The Wolves
• Delicious local & organic meals
This is an intimate retreat for 12 women. Due to demand, deposits are non-refundable but with notice, can be used toward a future Sacred Warrior workshop or retreat. Your participation will support the Wolf Conservation Center’s vital work protecting wolves, educating the public about their essential role toward healthy ecosystem and reintroducing endangered wolves into the wild.
We will share a potluck dinner Thursday evening and provide a nourishing & delicious breakfast and lunch the following day with food that is as local and organic as possible.
ARRIVAL & DEPARTURE
ARRIVE: 2pm Thursday
DEPART: 2pm Friday
Early Registration Paid in Full: $225
Deposit to hold space: $125
($125 balance due 1 week prior to retreat)
2021 Dates TBA